Saturday, September 29, 2012

MY FALL COLLECTION AT NOTO








I AM BACK!!!!!
It's been way too long since I posted but I am back....and with a creative vengence!!!!
this is my latest fall jewelry collection at Akrons' very own NOTO
I have taken a whole new selection of items to her shop...this is just a sample...
and can i just mention, that her new fall clothing is to die for???
rich fall colors and fabrics make me almost not hate the seasons changing..
and i just had to post a picture of this GORGEOUS fall jacket(picture right above)
absolutley fantastic!!!!A yummy addition to any wardrobe....
visit her and check out whats new:
NOTO
51 E. Market St.
Akron, Ohio 44308
hours of operation Tue- Sat. 3 to 7
or visit her on the web@
p.s. I fixed the glitch that was preventing people from following me, so PLEASE be a follower!!!!

p.s.s....i almost forget to mention that a few select items from my spring/ summer collection are on sale!!!!


2 comments: