Wednesday, October 17, 2012

gift basket for the party in pink!



I just want to thank my friends and their generous donations for this gift basket I assembled fot the ZUMBA PARTY IN PINK fundraiser for breast cancer!!!! Journey pillow was made by local artist Carol Cox, you can purchase her pillows at at One Vintage Lane in Hartville Ohio, and speaking of One Vintage Lane, the other gorgeous items that filled this basket were donated by One Vintage Lane(see previous post for address and shop hours) and last but certainly not least, Susan and Sharon of Home Sweet Home(also see previous post for shop hours and address) donated a $10 gift certificate to their shop!!!! thank you, thank you, thank you ladies!!!! I really enjoyed attending this event with my daughter, and sister in law Kristen Moreland....and anticipate being involved in future party in pink events!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment