Thursday, June 14, 2012

junque girls barn sale sneak peek!

BEFORE

AFTER

Hello everyone! I have been so busy getting ready for the sale, I havent had time to blog! Here is one item that I will be offering at the sale! It is such a nice crisp white, I find myself longing to find a place in my own house for it!!! But.... I keep reminding myself that I want to have lots of great items up for grabs at the sale!!!!! sometimes I get attached to my finds that are supposed to be things to transform and sell! It is something almost spiritual about transforming something drab and unwanted into something beautiful and useful.... So, friends, its first come, first served, and there will be lots of goodies offered :) Including a great lemonade stand by Sierra, Brady and Hugh! Dont forget that the sale starts at 10 am this Saturday....(see previous post)I will also post several more sneak peeks tomorrow, so be sure to check back. Happy beautiful Thursday, this weather has been sooooo distracting to being productive....

2 comments: