Friday, May 4, 2012

reading and writing....


I am back into reading these days! Here are the most recent two I am reading. Actually, I just finished the Hunger Games. Wow, after reading it, I feel like I should learn some survival skills or go out and forage for my food. I plan on reading the whole series but not until I read Heaven Is Here the compelling story of Stephanie Nielson. I have referred to her many times on facebook and a little here on my blog. I am so inspired by her after reading her story in Parade several months ago and following the birth of her baby on her blog... I just had to read the book! What an amazing, strong, God-loving woman! Just hearing a little about her. encourages me in my small daily struggles. I am so happy to reconnect with my love of reading and writing after these years of primarily mothereing and trying to find time to  do simple tasks such a  combing my hair....I finally carved out a little nitch of time for me to be me. *****sigh***** life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment