Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter


Guess I'll just dig right in! The top pic is the view from my window. I literally put my phone up to the window and snapped! I have seen in many decorating magazines where they have taken cuttings off a tree and placed them in vases. I just couldn't resist trying this out for my Easter table with the beautiful blooms from my tree! I temporarily lost my mind and volunteered to have Easter dinner at my house. It actually wound up turning out really great! I just made a simple spinach, onion, and cheese quiche. I also made homemade scalloped potatoes, and remembered why i dont make them from scratch often! They are delish but so time consuming! I will include the recipe in my next post.  We had a lovely afternoon with the kids, my sister and her boyfriend and my mom and dad. Hope you all had as wonderful of an Easter as I did! P.S. does anybody know what kind of tree i have? i cant figure it out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment