Friday, April 27, 2012

330swapandshop

330swapandshop

I have heard about clothing swaps for a while and considered hosting one....my circle of friends already does a "stuff" swap once a year(househould items, accesories, books, magazines, holiday items, etc.) i am so excited to take part in 330swapandshops first swap!
These are some of the items I will be taking to the swap(although I may edit a few out, I am so nervous about them thinking I didnt bring quality stuff!!!) More than half of the items are almost new items from American Eagle! I love that store and I used to work there! For more info check out their blog: www.330swapandshop.blogspot.com
the swap is on May 20th, so I will have a detailed post on the items i got at the swap!!!
and this coming up week I shall have many more sneak peeks for the Northside Fashion show coming up May 5th!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment