Tuesday, April 24, 2012

my style:decorating





bits and pieces of my decorating

Starting from the top: a shelf in my house decorated with thrift store and garage sale finds, stack of Vintage baskets purchased at my favorite shop, Home Sweet Home,(see previous post for shop info and pics) my metal flower frog collection,(also from Home Sweet Home) the boys room: large picture is framed wrapping paper, the H and the B are vintage alphabet cards, also framed, and last but not least, the new curtains I made for my living room. I sewed those BY HAND!!!! I took one curtain I had bought on a sale table and made it into 2 and sewed on the pretty trim!!! I still have not yet to learn how to use a sewing machine....and apron making had to get postponed due to an illness in my friends family. I am always looking for inexpensive but beautiful items that can be easily transformed into other things, as needed. Happy decorating!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! (Especially all your fun finds from Home Sweet Home-ha!) Thanks for the shout-out!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete