Monday, April 16, 2012

Home Sweet Home





Home Sweet Home
7385 Middlebranch Rd. North Canton, Ohio
330-309-3584
shop hours: Fri. 10-4 Sat. 10-2

I am finally to the entrepreneur part of this blog. This is an absolutely lovely shop that sells my wares. The owners, Susan and Sharon (top photo) are two of the most lovely women that I have ever known. The other pics are just a sample of the great stuff, at great prices that they have to offer!!!!!
They are currently carrying my line of recycled jars that I have covered in stenciled burlap(bottom pic) If you are in this area it is more than worth the trip. If you arent in this vicinity, check out their etsy shop, their shop name is: Must Love Junk

2 comments:

  1. Very cool Melissa! I knew you were artsy but that is super fun! :) I may just have to check that out some day! Love the blog...doing a very nice job! :) I hope your day is going fabulous!

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete